Z is for Zero (ABC Project)
Below zero that is! One of my favorite things to do when the temperature drops well below -30 (F or C) is to throw near-boiling water into the air. Most of the water instantly vaporizes before it reaches the ground. The combination of cold dry air speeds the evaporation process and the steam that is produced always makes amazing patterns. These photos are from Yellowknife, Northwest Territories on December 11th, 2013. The temperature was right around -34°C (-29°F).
Today ends my ABC Photo Project! I managed to post a image relating to a letter of the alphabet every day for the past 26 days. To scroll through them all click this link: http://jeanpolfus.tumblr.com/tagged/ABC-project
Thanks for all the tumblr support!
- tonnita-stark likes this
- lydiaspungen reblogged this from strange-zuza
- snap-eat-love likes this
- backto100miles likes this
- coolasatomato likes this
- tonyharrattphotography likes this
- astheshadowslovethecastle likes this
- sixohsixoheightfourtwo likes this
- eurekaetcetera likes this
- deputychairman reblogged this from jeanpolfus
- adventuresofalgy likes this
- jeanpolfus posted this